We are here to help… if you are not sure what you need or how components go together please call 01373 888 335 with your requirements and budgets and we can advise on the best solution to fit your needs and advise on alternatives and costs. If you know what you need then call or email us with your requirements and one of the team will get back to you with a quotation. Our rental range of equipment is here.
When specifying what you need please provide the following information;
– Business Name
– Contact Telephone Number
– Contact Email Address
– Billing Details – Address / Purchase Order Number and Email address for your accounts department
– Hire Period – Please specify your preferred collection and return dates or advise if you need us to deliver and collect
- All prices quoted EXCLUDE VAT, which will be charged at prevailing rates.
- All rental transactions are subject to contract and our rental terms and conditions of business, available on request. AML Group is not liable for any loss or damage to equipment, however incurred.
- Subject to Contract and Availability. Please review our terms and conditions of hire.
Collect & Return
We will have your equipment prepared and ready for collection from our warehouse in Frome. Typical pick up times 12 noon and return before 12 noon on the agreed date. Let us know if you need something different and we will always do our best to accommodate!
Delivery & Collection
Delivery and Collection within 20 miles of our Frome Warehouse is charged at £20 + VAT for each journey during normal business hours. Outside business hours may incur additional charges. Services beyond 20 miles radius of Frome are charged at £0.50p/mile based on the total return journey total mileage for each trip.
If you are a new customer we require proof of ID which illustrates your name and address; typically PhotoID (Driving Licence and/or Passport)
You are required to insure the goods for the duration of the hire period, at your cost. Any loss or damage to equipment will be charged at replacement value rates. We may ask for proof of insurance and/or proof of hired-in goods insurance if you are a cross-rental partner.
We may ask you for a deposit depending on the nature of the equipment – we will discuss this with you (if applicable) during the order confirmation process.
We accept BACS transfers (details on the invoice) as well as VISA and MASTERCARD payments using our secure on-line payment partner Pay Zone/Take Payments.
For more information about our product range for hire, please check our the Hire Catalogue here.